What is a settlement trust and in what cases are they best used? Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, William D. Wakelee, settlement annuity specialist in Ringler’s Philadelphia office, as they raise the important questions pertaining to settlement trusts. Ringler Radio welcomes David J. Cover, Senior Vice President and Senior Settlement Advisor for the Trust and Investment Services Division of PeoplesBank, to discuss what a settlement trust is, who is most likely to need one, the different types of trusts, how the trust works and the trust’s interaction with structured settlements.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors