Ringler Radio’s special guest is Megan O’Neil, project manager for the World Institute on Disability’s “Access to Assets” program. Following a car accident in 1995, Megan has been a paraplegic wheelchair user. At the suggestion of her attorney, she structured her settlement to provide for her financial future. Megan discusses her role as project manager, her experience as a beneficiary of a structured settlement and her goal to assist accident victims with their financial planning. She is an inspiration! Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and his co-host, Traci Kaas, from the Newport Beach, CA office of Ringler Associates, as they report from the 2007 NSSTA Annual Meeting and Conference in Toronto.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors