A structured sale, which is becoming very popular with baby boomers and retirees, is essentially a financial planning strategy in which an annuity is structured for sellers of appreciated businesses and real estate. How does it work and for whom is a structured sale best suited? Find out all the details on this Ringler Radio show, hosted by Larry Cohen of Ringler Associates, with expert guest, Cliff Brown, who is a member of Ringler Associates and President of Capstone Bay, a nationally recognized leader in wealth transfer planning. Cliff is a certified financial planner with more than 18 years of experience. As a Ringler Associate, Cliff provides structured sales annuities through Ringler Associates.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors