Last year, workers comp attorney, Jay BloomBecker from Santa Cruz, California, was tragically gunned down in his office by a disgruntled client. The client had been upset with the settlement he received from his workers’ comp claim. Today on Ringler Radio, we would like to address the difficulty of dealing with clients who either don’t understand the significance of their release signature or those who go to extreme measures when the money runs out. Host Larry Cohen of Ringler Associates reaches out to Attorney BloomBecker’s close friend, Attorney Bob Taren, to honor a man who did so much for the world of workers compensation.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors