Ongoing developments with SSI (Supplementary Security Income) and CMS (the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) are important for any attorney to know about in cases that may be settled. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and his co-host Tom Murray both from Ringler Associates as they get the latest from the experts, Attorney Jay Sangerman from the firm of Jay Sangerman, PLLC in New York and Attorney Patti Sitchler from the firm of Schoenbaum, Curphy and Scanlon, in San Antonio. When is a Medicare set-aside needed? What’s the criteria CMS uses for review? What impact is the Deficit Reduction Act having? Listen to this show for answers that are critical for your clients and much more!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors