Two expert guests help sort through the very important range of ethics issues encountered in mediation and negotiation of lawsuits during settlement. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen of Ringler Associates, first with Professor Judith McKay from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. She is also a mediator, arbitrator, and attorney who brings insight to standards for mediation under the purview of State Supreme Courts – similar to the practice of law and should mediators put a value on a case? And join special guest, Professor Edward Conlon, Associate Dean at Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame, who is an expert in conflict management, a writer and researcher. Find out about the drama of negotiation, distinguishing between truth and half-truths and other challenges in settlement negotiations.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors