Many times the most far-reaching results come out of class action lawsuits against major corporations accused of making defective products, because those products then get corrected and society benefits. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Joe Mullis, both from Ringler Associates with special guest, Attorney Thomas Woodrow at the firm of Holland and Knight in Chicago, who gives us insight in a case study of dozens of class action lawsuits in the Firestone tire case. Find out how structured settlements played an important role moving these cases toward resolution.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors