The job of a settlement broker often goes beyond the actual settlement transaction. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, head of Northeast Operations for Ringler Associates, and his colleague, Pat Farber, manager of Ringler’s Western region based in California, as they discuss a very important topic for anyone involved in personal injury litigation. Attorneys and their clients will want to know the latest about ‘factoring’ companies and what laws are in place to educate and protect plaintiffs. Our special guest on this show is Randy Dyer, the Executive Vice President of the National Structured Settlement Trade Association, the leading settlement industry organization nationwide. It is vital information for anyone involved in a settlement award!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors