It is common for emotions to enter into settlement negotiations in any lawsuit, so what’s the best way to keep the mediation on track? When are emotions a good part of the mediation and when are they not? Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, in charge of Ringler operations in the Northeast and guest co-host and Ringler Associate, Gayle Christen with special guest, Professor Daniel Shapiro from Harvard Law School and Associate Director of the Harvard Negotiation Project as well as author of ‘Beyond Reason.’ Listen to this show for expert insights into how to better handle an emotional situation in any mediation.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors