Establishing a medicare setaside trust can be a daunting task. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, head of NE Operations, and Ringler Associate Tom Murray from the New York office as we turn to the experts to discuss what you need to know and how the process works. Attorney Jay Sangerman, who practices in the areas of trusts, supplemental needs trusts and estates and elder law in New York, lends his expertise along with Ray Blanchfield, Assistant Vice President with American Re-Insurance in Princeton, NJ. Our go-to experts explain the necessary coordination with the government and a typical real-life case for medicare setasides. This show is the best place to hear the facts on MSA’s!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors