Lead counsel for accused murderer George Zimmerman calls social media an unavoidable component of high profile cases. So, should blogging, posting and tweeting become standard practices in defense strategies? Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, debate the pros and cons, as well as the legal and ethical issues of social media with Dr. Amy Singer, founder of Trial Consultants Inc., and Attorney Scott Greenfield, Of Counsel at Hull McGuire, PC.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors