2011 has been a year filled with devastating disasters from a record number of deadly tornadoes in the U.S., including Alabama, Missouri, and Massachusetts to the earthquake and tsunami that ravaged Fukushima, Japan. Hear attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams on Lawyer2Lawyer talk with Attorney Randy J. Aliment, Chair-Elect of the American Bar Association’s Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) and Attorney Dennis D. Palmer from the law firm Polsinelli Shughart out of Kansas City, Missouri, about the legal issues that victims can face, disaster preparedness and how lawyers deploy to help those affected.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors