With the end of the U.S. Supreme Court term came some stand-out rulings including handgun case, McDonald v. City of Chicago and patent law case, Bilski v. Kappos. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Adam Winkler, a constitutional law specialist from UCLA School of Law and Attorney Amy Howe, the editor of SCOTUSblog, to discuss the Supreme Court round-up. In addition, they discuss recent rulings, a liberal vs. conservative Supreme Court, the Elena Kagan confirmation hearings and take a look back at some landmark decisions.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors