In part one of Credit Card Consumers & Arbitration, co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams discussed consumer rights and mandatory arbitration used when a dispute between the credit card holder and the credit card company arises. In part two, Bob & Craig welcome back Attorney Deepak Gupta, staff attorney at Public Citizen Litigation Group and Attorney Alan Kaplinsky, senior partner at the firm, Ballard Spahr Andrews and Ingersoll, to discuss the Arbitration Fairness Act, what’s next in arbitration and add their insight to the already lively discussion on this controversial topic.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors