Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recently underwent surgery for “early-stage” pancreatic cancer. While everyone is concerned about Justice Ginsburg’s health first, there is also speculation about a possible opening on the U.S. Supreme Court if she retires early. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi along with Attorney Patricia A. Millett from Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld and contributor to the SCOTUSblog and Professor Cruz Reynoso from UC Davis School of Law, to discuss the impact on the high court and how the Obama adminstration would fill a possible vacancy.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors