President Obama and his administration have quickly implemented changes in a lot of categories including the closing of Guantanamo. Law.com blogger and co-host, J. Craig Williams welcomes Attorney Aziz Huq, Deputy Director from The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law, to discuss the legal implications surrounding the closing of Guantanamo, discuss the fear of critics and the future of the detainees.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors