Attorneys have fallen prey to a new email scam circulating that specifically targets law firms. Join Law.com blogger and co-host, J. Craig Williams as he dissects this check scam sweeping law firms. Craig welcomes Attorney Gregory Bartko, an Atlanta securities and corporate attorney and Attorney John P. Donohue, Senior Counsel from Thorp Reed & Armstrong in Philadelphia to talk about the details of the scam, how they were targeted, how one lawyer was victimized and one narrowly escaped – this is a story you can’t afford to miss!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors