Attorney Gerry Spence has practiced law for over fifty years, has never lost a criminal case and is the author of sixteen books. On Lawyer2 Lawyer, Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi talk to Attorney Spence about his most prominent cases, life as a trial attorney, his founding of the Trial Lawyers College, his opinion about law school, stepping into the world of blogging and his mission to represent the poor, the injured and the forgotten. Listen and find out why he says “Lawyers disappoint me.”
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors