Harper Lee’s, To Kill a Mockingbird and John Grisham’s The Firm and The Client, all come to mind when thinking about classic books written about the law. On Lawyer2Lawyer, co-host and Law.com blogger, Bob Ambrogi, will induct two more books into that “classic” category, by exploring a classic in the legal community and an upcoming book that is bound to be an instant classic. Bob talks books with Mark Herrmann, partner resident in the Chicago office of the international law firm, Jones Day and the author of The Curmudgeon’s Guide to Practicing Law and turns to his co-host, J. Craig Williams, author of How to Get Sued©, to discuss his new release. They will discuss how they got involved in writing, how their experience as attorneys served as a source for their books, the inspiration that led them to write and feedback they have received from their peers in the legal community
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors