Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton are neck-in neck in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination and their experience as lawyers is a source of debate between the two. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, also lawyers, welcome the experts on Lawyer2Lawyer: Professor Paul Finkelman, the President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law and Public Policy at Albany Law School and Robert J. Spitzer, Distinguished Service Professor of Political Science at SUNY Cortland, to discuss lawyers as presidential candidates and presidents. Bob & Craig will also take a look at Obama/Clinton’s actual experience as attorneys.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors