The environment has taken center stage in the media, politics, throughout our households and how we live. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will discuss recent legislation developments, the presence of global warming awareness and the operation of carbon credit trading dynamics. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, welcome David J. Hayes, the Global Chair of the Environment, Land & Resources Department at Latham & Watkins and Michael J. Walsh, Executive Vice President of Chicago Climate Exchange. Don’t miss out on these important issues!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors