YouTube has played a huge part in getting a message out. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will look at the vitality of YouTube as a business and marketing tool . We’ll see how law firms are dealing with the popularity of this technology and using it to one-up the competition. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, welcome Neil Squillante, the publisher of TechnoLawyer, Kevin O’Keefe, the President and founder of LexBlog and Kelly Y. Chang, founder of Law Offices of Kelly Chang and a YouTube user, to discuss this hot topic. Don’t miss out on this program!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors