Some lawyers can be “set in their ways” or “old-fashioned” when it comes to technology. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will take a look inside InternetBar.org and the InternetBar.org Institute and discuss how an online bar aims to shape the future of law worldwide. Law.com blogger and host Bob Ambrogi welcomes board members from InternetBar.org, Jeffrey M. Aresty, Esq., a Boston lawyer and President of InternetBar.org, Amelia “Mel” Rea Maguire, partner in the law firm of Amelia Rea Maguire, P.A and Kenneth J. Vacovec, the founding partner of the firm, Vacovec, Mayotte & Singer. Tune in!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors