With the invasion of Iraq and the adoption of a new constitution in Iraq, we have stepped into the arena of International Constitutional Law. In a post 9/11 world, we have also been introduced to the importance of Counter-terrorism. Today on Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will explore International Constitutional Law, the countries involved, the many aspects, what the future holds for international countries and the importance of legal education. We will also take a look inside the world of counter-terrorism and the efforts taken by many to educate and secure the world. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi get insight from two very interesting guests: Professor Amos N. Guiora professor of law at Case Western Reserve University School of Law and director of the Institute for Global Security Law and Policy and Dean Tom Zwart International Dean and LLM-Director at the Utrecht School of Law in the Netherlands. Don’t miss this show!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors