Most recently, some major companies have found themselves being investigated by authorities and many of them are discovering that they are losing the battle on how they handle their emails and important corporate documents. In this show, we will be discussing the recent issues plaguing companies and firms, the power of e-discovery, the world of limitless legal technology and the revised FRCP. Co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome e-discovery experts, Attorney Thomas I. Barnett, Special Counsel for Sullivan & Cromwell, Michele C.S. Lange, staff attorney in the Electronic Evidence Services group at KrollOntrack Inc. and Attorney Craig Ball, writer for the Law Technology News’ column, “Ball in your Court.” Don’t miss it.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors