In an interesting development in Vioxx news, a New Orleans judge ruled that the $50M in compensatory damages were “grossly excessive.” The judge upheld the verdict finding Merck liable in the case, but he said a new trial must be held to decide how much the manufacturer must pay a retired FBI agent who suffered a 2002 heart attack after taking the painkiller for 2½ years. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they turn to our expert attorneys representing Vioxx clients. Coast to Coast welcomes Attorney Tom Girardi of the well-known firm of Girardi Keese in Los Angeles and Attorney Paul Sizemore from the national firm of Beasley Allen located in Montgomery, Alabama.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors