What makes a Go-to Lawyer? Many believe that a go-to lawyer possesses a certain confidence or style. And what makes a great Go-To Firm? Is it good results and smooth transactions? In this show, we will speak to the experts on what makes a go-to lawyer and which firms are the go-to firms. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they turn to our experts for the answers. Coast to Coast welcomes Daniel J. DiLucchio, principal of Altman Weil, Inc. and Tamara Loomis, a contributing writer for Corporate Counsel who just recently worked on the survey on the top firms who represent corporate America. Don’t miss it.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors