Listen up technically challenged lawyers AND technically savvy lawyers! What do you need to know and how do you get the training for the technology that will make practicing law easier and quicker for you? Coast to Coast hosts and Law.com bloggers J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi turn to our guests Todd Sons, IT Director for Jackson Walker, Adriana Linares, founder of LawTech Partners and Andy Adkins, Director of the Legal Technology Institute at the University of Florida, Levin College of Law for information you can’t miss!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors