Everyday we read about law firm mergers or acquisitions, becoming, or so it seems, much like big corporate America. Coast to Coast hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi – West Coast and East Coast attorneys and law.com bloggers, explore this growing trend toward the mega firm on this show. Our guests are experts with compelling insights on this topic: Attorney and national legal writer, Eric J. Sinrod, partner in the San Francisco office of Duane Morris LLP – one of the largest firms in the U-S and; Attorney and well-known legal consultant, Bruce MacEwen from New York. Can mega firms better serve legal clients in a new global legal community? Don’t miss this discussion, sponsored by Law.com.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors