Chaos is an every day occurence in the Saddam Hussein trial. The courtroom has seen 3 different judges, 2 assassinations, postponements, outbursts, walk-outs, no-shows. It is nothing like what we’re accustomed to seeing in the U-S Justice system. On this edition of Coast to Coast, hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, who are attorneys and law.com bloggers, discuss what is really going on, with a very special guest, Simone Monasebian, Chief of the United Nations’ Office of Drugs and Crime.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors