Coast to Coast, hosted by Law.com bloggers, Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams takes on the Solomon Amendment and arguments before the Supreme Court in Rumsfeld v. FAIR which may impact law schools across the country. Hear a portion of the actual argument from the Solicitor General, Paul Clement, arguing for the Justice Department and reaction from our special guest, Attorney Lara Schwartz, chief legislative counsel for HRC (Human Rights Campaign). The issue pits a broad group of law professors against the federal government. Don’t miss it!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors