Coast to Coast, with J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, takes a hard look at the future for VIOXX litigation nationwide, particularly after the recent win for Merck Pharmaceuticals in the New Jersey trial. Very special guests in our discussion are nationally recognized Attorney Tom Girardi of the L-A firm of Girardi-Keese known for taking on goliaths in the past, Attorney Dawn Barrios of the Louisiana firm, Barrios, Kingsdorf & Casteix – both of whom serve on the Liason Committee for MDL-1657 for VIOXX product liability litigation – and NJ Law Journal reporter, Lisa Brennan who covered the recent NJ VIOXX trial and has spoken to jurors and the lawyers on both sides since the verdict. You can’t miss the opportunity to hear this discussion!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors