Coast to Coast, with Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams from Law.com’s arsenal of law bloggers. We get the latest from the legal community crippled by Hurricane Katrina. You’ll hear first-hand accounts from Louisiana attorneys and top law bloggers, Ernie Svenson and Raymond P. Ward, both of whom have relocated their practices for now. Their stories are compelling and attitudes amazingly positive considering the devastation and long-term effects for lawyers, their clients and the courts. Texas has opened up their big hearts to help the legal professionals from the Gulf Coast. You’ll hear from Texas State Supreme Court Justice Dale Wainwright, President of the Texas Bar, Eduardo Roberto Rodriguez and former President of the Texas Bar, Kelly Frels. Find out how lawyers nationwide can help!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors