Is it time to start treating certain e-discovery tasks as “taxable costs,” to be paid for at the conclusion of litigation by the prevailing party? On this edition of Law Technology Now, host Monica Bay chats with Austin-based attorney and special master, Craig Ball, author of Law Technology News’ monthly e-discovery column, Ball in Your Court , to discuss whether some EDD tasks should be treated like photocopying. Don’t miss this lively discussion!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors