Three States – Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Nevada - are leading a national trend to protect consumer privacy, especially when personal data is transmitted electronically. Law Technology Now host Monica Bay welcomes Melissa Krasnow, partner in the Minneapolis office of Dorsey & Whitney, and Nick Ackerman, partner in the firm’s New York office, to discuss their article in Law Technology News’ May issue, “Protecting Privacy.. Learn about the new laws for business compliance and what your company or client needs to know.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors