With so many layoffs and corporate restructuring, companies must be very careful not to blow their existing legal holds when employees leave and their work and computers are reassigned to others. Monica Bay, Editor-In-Chief of Law Technology News welcomes John J. Jablonski , partner with Goldberg Segalla LLP , to discuss how exiting personnel can compromise legal holds. Jablonski is the author of Law Technology News April cover story, E-DISCOVERY: Watch the Door.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors