The Gardere Wynne Sewell Women’s Council wanted to create a bit of drama and ended up with a slice of television when its leaders invited Ed Begley Jr., of “Living with Ed,” to be the speaker at their law firm’s networking cocktail party. Monica Bay, Editor-In-Chief of Law Technology News welcomes Attorney Jane Fergason, chair of the Gardere Wynne Sewell Women’s Council and Jennifer King, assistant director of marketing & business development for Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP, to talk about this star-powered celebration and how you too can plan your next “green”event.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors