On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes returning guest, Mary Wong, Director of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property at the University of New Hampshire School of Law, to discuss the recent U.S. Supreme Court decision in Golan v. Holder. The Golan decision upheld a law that restored copyright protection to foreign works that were once in the public domain and makes clear that Congress has broad discretion with regard to copyright and other intellectual property protection. Peter and Mary discuss the procedural history of the case and the significance of the decision.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors