In this edition of In-House Legal presented by Lex Mundi, host Tim Corcoran with Hubbard One, explores what In-House Counsel should know about Off-Shore Outsourcing of Document Reviews. Special guests include Cindy Courtney, with Day Pitney LLP (Lex Mundi member firm for New Jersey), and Kate Bertini, Assistant General Counsel with United Technologies Corporation in Hartford, Connecticut. The group discusses the nuances of eDiscovery, factors to consider when deciding to use off-shore reviewers and helpful tips and safeguards for In-House Counsel
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors