In this edition of the ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack, welcomes Todd Ruback, Of Counsel with DiFrancesco, Bateman, Coley, Yospin, Kunzman, Davis & Lehrer, P.C and Alan Brill, Senior Managing Director for Kroll Ontrack’s Secure Information Services, to discuss the benefits and burdens associated with cloud computing. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent Kelly Kubacki explores the recent updates issued in Qualcomm Inc. v. Broadcom Corp. and Stengart v. Loving Care Agency, Inc.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors