Welcome to the first edition of The ESI Report with host Michele Lange, Attorney and Director, Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack. In this show, The Spotlight is on advanced e-discovery search technologies with guest Dave Chaplin, VP of Engenium Search. Ken Withers, Director, Judicial Education and Content at The Sedona Conference joins Michele for The Buzz, including news about the recently revised “Sedona Principles.” And Joni Heikes, Staff Attorney at Kroll Ontrack provides a Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis of Columbia Pictures Industries v. Bunnell—better known as the RAM case. Don’t miss this information-packed program.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors