In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Cornelius K. Hurley, Professor of the Practice of Banking Law at Boston University School of Law and Director of the Morin Center for Banking and Financial Law, to explore financial reform. Dan and Professor Hurley look at the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, the “too big to fail” concept, the creation and function of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the future of our economy.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors