In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Clinical Professor Susan M.Akram, a global legal expert on human rights and refugee law at Boston University. Dan and Susan take a look at common issues, from a legal perspective, that plaque immigrants and refugees today. In addition, they explore the Civil Litigation Clinic, where Susan oversees students handling refugee and asylum cases and more and the impact of fighting for the rights of refugees and immigrants.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors