In this edition of the Boston University School of Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Professor Michael Meurer, the Michaels Faculty Research Scholar of Law at BU School of Law, to discuss his new book, Patent Failure: How Judges, Bureaucrats, and Lawyers Put Innovators at Risk. Dan and Professor Meurer take a hard look at the American patent system and why many innovators consider this system and the institutions created to protect patents complete failures.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors