The reputation of trial attorneys is at its lowest point. So how to change that? The best of Boston attorneys, Paul Kenney and Jim Brady tackle the issue with former ATLA president and nationally known attorney Leo Boyle to talk about how lawyers got here and how to change public opinion. These are the ‘good guys’ who practice law! Listen to The Boston Bar: Myth and Magic – Being a Trial Lawyer in the America of Today”
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors