Attorneys can be more than lawyers, when the next disaster strikes. In part two of this emergency management series on Legal TIPS, host Barbara J. Gislason interviews two visionary lawyers, with unique perspectives. First, lawyer Richard Friedman, President of the National Strategy Forum, discusses the dangers he sees on the horizon, and how lawyers can prepare. And Melissa Rubin, Vice President of Field and Emergency Services of the Humane Society of the United States shares a compelling story about pets in a disaster, and offers legal and practical advice.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors