On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes Rob Follett, Director and Counsel, Intellectual Property, ZOLL Medical Corporation, to discuss the best practices for developing and managing a company’s IP program. Peter and Rob take a look at three major components of a successful IP program: education and overview of intellectual property, including agreements with IP implications; idea collection and the submission process; and IP management. Each of these practices serves to enlist employees and raise awareness about intellectual property in your company.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors