With medical malpractice being a hot-button issue, the medical field and the legal field often times seem at odds with each other. In this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Wayne M. Willoughby, partner with the firm Gershon, Willoughby, Getz & Smith, LLC in Baltimore and Dr. Zev T. Gershon, team leader at Gershon, Willoughby, Getz & Smith, to take a closer look at the relationship between the legal profession and the medical profession. You’ll also hear about the misconceptions about medical malpractice and new developments in Cerebral Palsy.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors