Selecting a user-friendly legal matter and spend management solution is critical to driving user adoption and maximizing your return-on-investment. Usability also directly impacts the reporting and metrics that will be available from your system, as features that make it quick and easy to capture information will encourage system usage by legal staﬀ and result in richer data for analysis. This podcast episode provides some tips for identifying a matter and spend management system that supports eﬀective reporting and that your staﬀ will love to use.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors