Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals is facing a growing number of lawsuits claiming that the company concealed the health risks associated with the top-selling birth control pills Yaz and Yasmin. Co-hosts and attorneys J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Mike Danko from the Danko Law Firm and James T. O’Reilly, Professor of Law at University of Cincinnati College of Law, to a look at the basis for the litigation, the reported side affects, the FDA’s role, Bayer’s continued marketing campaign and the federal lawsuit against the makers of Yaz & Yasmin.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors